Beginning in Fall 2021, Sanborn Regional School District is working on district reaccreditation through NEASC - New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The key components of the process are:
- a Self-Reflection completed by the school
- a Collaborative Conference held with a small team of peer educators
- the development and implementation of a school growth plan
- a reflective summary report completed by the school
- a personalized Decennial Accreditation visit
Information will be posted to this page as steps are completed.